ABC Friends has local groups across the state.
The groups have default catchment areas but any member can join the group where they feel they will be most effective. Please see here for the list of catchments.
You can contact a local group directly using the form at the bottom of the page, or email the office or call us on 1300 108 126.
You must be a current member of ABC Friends (Vic) to be an active member of a local group. Please join here.
- Southern Bayside Contact: Ivor
- Geelong area Contact: Michael more information
- Ballarat Contact: Maureen
- Bendigo Contact: Nancy
- Northern Melbourne Contact: Margaret more information
- Inner Melbourne Contact: no current co-ordinator but still meeting
- Castlemaine Contact: Geoff
- Eastern Melbourne Contact: Neil
- Boroondara Contact: Gael
- Western Melbourne Contact: Anne-Maree
- Latrobe Contact: Peter
- Anywhere else/not sure Contact: Marcus