Why is the ABC important?
We’d like you to come up with a slogan of eight words or less to explain why the ABC is important. You can enter as many times as you like.
The competition is open to adults in Victoria. After the closing date, ABC Friends State Committee will shortlist the best ten entries. These will be displayed on our website for members to vote for the winning slogan. Members can cast one vote each. The best slogans will be adopted by ABCF and may be used in future campaigns.
1st Prize – Book voucher ($150) plus two free tickets to the ABCF dinner in November
2nd Prize – Book voucher ($100) plus one year’s free membership to ABCF
3rd Prize – One year’s free membership plus an ABCF t-shirt
Privacy and Intellectual Property Statements
Your personal information is being collected by ABC Friends Inc. (ABN 83 262 013 759), also known as ABC Friends (Vic), for the purpose of allowing you to enter the ABC Friends Competition. Any information you submit as part of your entry will be stored and processed by ABC Friends (Vic) in accordance with the competitions Terms and Conditions. Your personal information will be stored in our database and used to identify you when communicating with ABC Friends (Vic) and for the delivery of services and information.
Ownership of any intellectual property associated with an entry in this competition, including but not limited to words, slogans, designs or colours, will become the property of ABC Friends (Vic) upon submission of the entry.
Terms and Conditions
- If your entry does not comply with these terms and conditions, it will not be valid and will not be accepted.
- Entries are open to Victorian residents only. To enter you must be 18 years of age or older.
- People may submit more than entry, with a limit of one per day.
- Entries open 22nd June 2020 and close at midnight on 20th July 2020 (‘entry period’). Entries received outside of the entry period will not be accepted.
- To enter the ABC Friends (Vic) competition, you must do so via the website: https://abcfriendsvic.org.au/
- People may submit more than one entry and the slogans may be adopted by ABC Friends (Vic) and used in future marketing.
- ABC Friends (Vic) State Committee members are not eligible to enter this competition.
- At the close of the entry period, the ABC Friends State Committee will short list the entries to 10 and these will be displayed on our website
- ABC Friends (Vic) members will then vote for the winning slogan.
- Only ABC Friends (Vic) members will be allowed to vote and this will be done via the website. Each member has one vote.
- The entry which receives the highest number of valid votes during the voting period will be awarded the First Prize.
- The winner of the ABC Friends (Vic) competition will be announced via the ABC Friends (Vic) website and social media pages.
- ABC Friends (Vic) acting in its entire discretion, may exclude and disqualify votes where it reasonably believes that:
(a) the voting process has been tampered or interfered with;
(b) the vote has not been legitimately made; or
(c) the vote is otherwise invalid.
- ABC Friends (Vic) accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete or invalid entries.
- ABC Friends (Vic) reserves the right to cancel, change or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
- ABC Friends (Vic) decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.